Pages


Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Ted, Ted, Ted.....

Ted Nugent will meet with the Secret Service on Thursday as a result of incendiary comments he made about the president, the rocker told conservative radio host Glenn Beck.
“We actually have heard from the Secret Service and they have a duty. I support them. I salute them. And I look forward to our meeting tomorrow,” Nugent said on Wednesday, according to the Beck-founded website The Blaze. “I‘m sure we’ll have a great conversation … bottom line is, I’ve never threatened anybody’s life in my life. I’ve never threatened. I don’t waste breath threatening.”
Nugent emphasized that he has a great deal of respect for the Secret Service, and never actually advocated physical violence.
“Every reference I made, whether it’s a shot across the bow or targeting the enemy, it always ended the sentence with ‘in November at the voter booth,’” he said on the show. “I’m not trying to diminish the seriousness of this, because if the Secret Service are doing it they are serious. They are dedicated and I will be as polite and supportive as I possibly can be, which will be thoroughly.”
The Secret Service confirmed on Tuesday that it would look into the musician’s remarks.
www.weaselzippers.us

*****

WHAT IN THE FUCK happened to the Uncle Ted we all knew and loved?
First you endorse Obamney and now this. Can you suck that SS ass any harder, man? Tell 'em if they can't recognize a figure of speech, then they're bigger fucking idiots than you thought.
Jesus..... I am truly disappointed in you, man. You're mellowing WAY too much in your old age. You seriously need to go out and kill something.

7 comments:

  1. now, let's let this take place, and see what happens. Ted took a "Huge Nuge" step forward. Patrick Henry would be proud! We need to rally around this! If more folks Encourage this and back Ted, the SS will have more shit to deal with. Yeah, boys, check me out while you're at it. Morons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, it turns out that the SS didn't have any issues with Ted to begin with. The SS are a bunch of entitlement pussies anyway. Look at how they fucked up in Cartegena anyway. I have sources that have worked with the SS and they feel they can do anything they want in their job to protect that fuckhead Oblowme! Sorry, I'm getting a little irritated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ted 'mispoke' - hey, if it's OK for Teh One, it's OK for everyone, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I truly believe Ted will be a polite host to the Secret Service. Since he only eats what he kills, I bet Zebra is on the menu.

    Roger

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've read Nuge's original comments, and it sounds to me more as if he is saying that he feels threatened and at risk of being killed. or jailed. So do I. Is anyone going to lock up Nappy Janet?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dont be so hard on Ted,anybody with enough sucktion to make Gunnery Sargent Hartman apologize for telling the truth has got a lot of gun`s backing him up!.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.