Pages


Monday, April 02, 2012

Using kids as campaign tools. Real Classy.

Until a couple of months ago Mooch-elle wouldn't be caught dead with a white child. As soon as the campaign gets serious, them pinkies are in every picture with her.
Fuck, now she's even trying to talk the kiddies into asking their mommies and daddies to vote for that communist piece of garbage.

The first lady tried to enlist “Families for Obama” at an event with tickets starting at $500 a pop at the California Academy of Sciences in San Francisco’s Golden Gate Park on Friday.
The pool reporter estimated that there were a couple dozen kids in the audience of about 350, and Michelle Obama spent much of her speech talking to them.
“I mean, I can’t tell you in the last election how many grandparents I ran into who said, I wasn’t going to vote for Barack Obama until my grandson talked to me, until my great-grandson talked to me, and talked about the future he wanted for this country,” she said.
“You can get out there with your parents. You guys can knock on doors. I had one young lady who brought me a petition — she’s already working. You can convince wrong people. Sometimes we don’t listen to ourselves, but we will listen to our children.”
- www.weaselzippers.us

7 comments:

  1. What's up with the marks on the back of her (it's?) shoulder?
    Is that where she (it?) has had large patches of Wookie hair removed?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not only a kid! a blond haired blue eyed Aryan!.

    ReplyDelete
  3. $500 a crack to eat dinner? I don't have $500 to pay my ex wife and my goddamn rent let alone eat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The blonde, blue-eyed kid is just sizing up the enemy....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just goes to to show ya, kids don't know shit.... looks like she is getting ready to sucker punch the white kid in the orange coat...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fuck the Cooncracker Commie and his Jabberwookie wife.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know the future I want, and she's not in it... then again, nobody from the 2 major parties are.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.