Pages


Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Another liberal city overrun

AUSTIN, Texas (AP) — Residents in the western hills of suburban Austin are losing their pets to roving coyote packs.
Homeowners in the posh suburb of West Lake Hills met with their city council last week to appeal for deliverance from the terror.
Shelli Nickerson tells KXAN-TV (http://bit.ly/HM2k71) of Austin that her neighbors have lost their pets. She said one neighbor went out to the mailbox with his cat, "and a coyote actually ran up and mauled the cat.''
Ted Dietz says he went to his front yard to pick up his newspaper and found two coyotes killing his cat before he could chase them off.
West Lake Hills largely consists of large, heavily wooded lots. Its council has hired Travis County Animal Control to begin coyote trapping next month.
Predator Xtreme

*****

Doesn't Austin have a huge population of college kids, liberals and other undesirables? That explains why they've got coyotes munching on Mittens.
Maybe they should go out and try to hug those coyotes, maybe attempt to commune with them and try to understand them instead.
Yeah, that'll work.
Have you noticed that you don't hear as much about this shit around smaller towns where coyotes are more prevelant? Probably for the same reason you don't see OWS around small towns - we shoot vermin.

8 comments:

  1. Coyotes, wolves, foxes, bobcats, and chicken hawks are all making a come back as we become more civilized and tolerate of our furry friends. They have to have their piece of the pie and are just trying to make it. But screw them making it at my expense and that of my pets. The only place for these predators is on my wall. I say kill them and save the rabbits and quail for my dinner table. Wirecutter when I was a young man we had elimated most of this crowd in SW Mississippi, but now we're overrun with coyotes and their buddies. I do my share with my Remington 17cal. An old gun now, but with a new varmit scope. 200-300 yds is a piece of cake even for this old man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I carry at all times here in Austin. Even the governor carries a .380 for the coyotes, he blew one away on one of his runs a few months ago. I just wish there were an open season on all the predators. We have so many the suckin sound keeps us awake at night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fuck! between the coyotes and the cops... I wouldn't want to be a dog in Austin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When the coyotes start going after the liberals here in TX, we'll sure tolerate them then!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dumb fucks move to "heavily wooded lots", and are then upset that there is wildlife about! Go back from where you came.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Any chance you'll ever post a Coyote Hunting 101 tutorial? Virginia has a year round season as long as you're on private land.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Joel, I posted a bunch of tutorials under the Coyote category. If you can't find them or have other questions contact me at k59lane@yahoo.com
    I'll be glad to help you in any way I can.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lived in Texas all my life. Love Texas.....hate Austin. It's the San Francisco of Texas.

    Riley

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.