Pages


Monday, May 28, 2012

CharlieGodammit and Maggie

Here's a few pictures of CGD and Maggie, my in-laws' Boston Terrier - her coming up and waking him to play and the end result.


 Do you fucking mind?


I'm not really in the mood for this shit but..... 



 Don't bite my goddamned feet



Keep it up, Bitch..... 



Uh-huh. I fucking told you, didn't I?

Yes, he eventually spit her with the promise of some cheese but it was close there for a minute.
Not really, she plays with her so fucking gently it's funny. He'll kill a coyote with one snap of those jaws but loves other domesticated dogs and especially kids.

7 comments:

  1. That last pic cracked me up! Give Charliegoddammit a scratch in his favorite spot for me : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naw, if I rub his nonads then he's worthless the rest of the fucking day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WTH? Are those cassette tapes there in the background?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup, a bunch of old Dead tapes, The Band, Janis, Airplane, all that old hippie shit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Little dog, "bring it on"
    Big dog, "brought it!"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Does he like the dogs and kids raw or cooked :>)

    ReplyDelete
  7. "It`s not the size of the dog in the fight, It`s the size of the fight in the dog".

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.