Pages


Monday, June 18, 2012

But everybody needs a hug.....

Grove City, OH (The Weekly Vice) - Jeremy Roberts, a 38-year-old Ohio man was jailed Sunday after he allegedly stabbed his ex-wife to death in front of their children, then asked them for a hug.

According to police, officers were dispatched to the scene after the couple's 13-year-old son called 911 and stated that his mother had just been stabbed by his father.
The victim, identified as Candice Roberts, had come to the residence to pick up the couple's 13-year-old son and 4-year-old daughter at the conclusion of a weekend visitation.
"My dad just killed my mom," stated the teen. "He just told me to call you guys."
"He did what?" replied the dispatcher.
MORE

5 comments:

  1. I guess I should stop bitching about my husband now. He's a creep and a bastard, but he's never stabbed me. Of course, he knows I'm always armed....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always armed....

    I like your style, hiswiserangel!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Toejam, a girl's got to protect herself, Walt Disney sucks telling us to wait for Prince Charming to come along and save our silly asses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man I grew up in Ohio n theres some crazy motherfuckers their. There was a sheriff that stabbed his wife and nonchalantly called the police and told them what he did. fucked up

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.