Pages


Monday, June 11, 2012

Sounds like a fucking threat to me

Race riots could ensue if George Zimmerman -- the shooter in the Trayvon Martin case -- is found not guilty of second-degree murder by a Florida jury, the Congressional Black Caucus' executive director allowed yesterday.
"I think a 'not guilty' verdict is extremely problematic in 2012," said Angela Rye, the Executive Director and General Counsel for the Congressional Black Caucus. She said, "I don't know," when asked what would happen in the event of an acquittal. "I know that folks have talked about race riots -- I don't know that. I think that we live in a day and age where people are educated enough not to do that. I know that his mother and his father have asked for peace, peaceful solutions, not repaying evil for evil, so I'm not sure. I think it would set us back . . . there's no value to racial violence or any other kind of violence."
Rye cited the media handling of the Trayvon Martin shooting as an example of racial bias. "To demonize a victim is always heavily criticized if it's a white woman, if it's a child -- but in this situation, this boy who was not alive anymore to tell his side of the story was quickly demonized, and that's where I take issue," she said.
MORE

8 comments:

  1. Just make it clear there will be no rebuilding of burnt up shit with taxpayer money.
    I don't think the blacks want to get into it with white america, but if it happens fuck em, they'll be crying like bitches in 5 hours.
    While we're at it lets take care of the illegal mexican situation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A race riot in heavily Hispanic (Cuban) Florida is WAY different than in LA. I say, let 'em go for it, could be entertaining.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always with the race card threat of some stupid shit. That comment is code to the new panthers to light a match. Then the black Caucasian willsay I told ya so.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It won't last long. Remember they're already surrounded. When the KFC's & McD's are burned, they'll give up.
    Papa Mike
    III

    ReplyDelete
  5. The first to go should be that gravy train that the "black caucus" rides. WHO really needs a fucking black caucus? All they do is set there and whine and complain 365 days a year about how bad "whitey" mistreated them and how "whitey" holds the bruthahs down. Have they told all the fucking college, and professional basketball, football, and baseball teams about how the bruthahs are being exploited??? Fuck the black caucus racists.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well if Wisconsin is anything to go by, I think the black caucus had better wake up and smell the coffee. We know why the country it in debt up to our assholes and were not gonna take much more of their illegal shopping sprees. If we see one more beat down like the Denny case we may finally wake up and put an end to all of it, And it ain't gonna be very pretty.........

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been following this case and everything I have read tells me that Zim fired in self defense and will be acquitted. Don't worry too much about the rioting Negroes ... here's why ....

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VqG_4ADFfQ&feature=related

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.