Sunday, June 24, 2012

A tip: Look for two big greasy spots.

GOODWELL, Okla. (AP) — Three Union Pacific Railroad crewmembers were missing after two freight trains collided Sunday in the Oklahoma Panhandle.


An eastbound train carrying vehicles and a westbound train crashed about 10:08 a.m. Sunday near Goodwell, Union Pacific regional spokeswoman Raquel Espinoza said. A two-person crew was aboard each train, and officials were unable to account for two engineers and a conductor, Espinoza said.
MORE

7 comments:

Oswald Bastable said...

Just follow the flies...

timbo said...

Your title reminds me of something I'm fascinated by. Last fall I drop an avocado on the road. Shortly after, my wife ran it over. It got smirred in a 3ft long strip. After a winter of ice and snow, it's 9 months later and the stain is now black, and as prolific as ever.

Yeah I know, small things...

angrymike said...

WHAT, no pictures? ........;)

wirecutter said...

Okay Angrymike. I fixed it.

Toejam said...

Not to worry,

The complete video will be imbedded at Liveleak.com this afternoon.

Anonymous said...

What I cannot understand is, how the fuck do two trains have a head-on collision in the Panhandle of Oklahoma? You can see for something like 400 miles in every direction.

Glenn B said...

"What I cannot understand is, how the fuck do two trains have a head-on collision in the Panhandle of Oklahoma? You can see for something like 400 miles in every direction."

Allow me to shed some light on this for you, its called BLOWJOBS.