Pages


Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Dumbass Statist

A Georgia homeowner allegedly awoke to an unusual scene on July 2 — a county code compliance officer yelling at her over the state of her lawn from the doorway of her bedroom.
“I woke up, I didn’t have my glasses on or my contacts in and all I see is this big burly figure standing in my doorway,” Erica Masters explained. “A big huge guy with a grey shirt. It scared the mess out of me.”
She elaborated: “[He] yelled at me to wake me up, to let me know that I needed to come back outside and sign the violation notice,” informing her that her grass was too long.
“I could have been coming fresh out of the shower. I mean, if I’m not answering the door, maybe it’s because I can‘t hear you because I’m in the shower,” she later pointed out.
To top it off, the whole scene can be viewed on Masters’ home surveillance cameras.
Who does this douche nozzle think he is? Talk about power hungry! He has been fired, but he was VERY lucky. If I wake up and someone I do not know is in the doorway of my bedroom, there is a great chance they are going to have an extra hole in them.
- SOURCE
Thanks to Hiswiserangel for the link.

*****

Fucker's lucky that wasn't me. I hate people giving me shit over my lawn and him in my home would've just been a bonus as far as I'm concerned.

8 comments:

  1. Wire, I guarantee if some stupid SOB came into my home and made any noise, he would have more than one extra hole in him or her. There's a thing called the castle law around these here parts, and I damn sure am gonna use it.........

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes indeed this motherfucker had a deathwish, that is or sure. They should have made his uppity ass mow her grass for a year or jail time, whichever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many people get some degree of "power" in their lifetimes. It never fails to amaze me how many are too stupid to handle it. I believe many try to wield that "power" not to do the right thing, but to make their puny, insignificant lives seem a little better.

    I'd bet $20 that that chump will eventually end up on the wrong side of someone who doesn't take his crap...

    ReplyDelete
  4. angrymike spot on... PA has the Castle Doctrine too thanks to my state senator from Franklin County

    ReplyDelete
  5. 18 USC 242 Deprivation of Rights Under Color of Law.

    One wonders why this man is not up on federal charges for violating her fourth amendment rights?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Imagine my surprise after dropping the whole mag on him that he wasn't a burglar, just a stupid code enforcer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. If it was my 'ol lady, we would be in court 'splainin' how he got kilt.

    ReplyDelete
  8. "Fired"? WTF? He belongs in jail for trespassing! Who the fuck does he think he is that he can just let himself into someone's home and start screaming in her bedroom? I would not be surprised if anyone bothered to investigate him if it turned out that he'd been using his "authority" to rape and rob people. Even COPS aren't allowed in a person's home uninvited without first obtaining a warrant or having some kind of emergency probable cause thingy!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.