Pages


Friday, July 13, 2012

How can you not love a woman like that?

I just love my Mother-in-law to pieces.
She's out here again looking for a house to buy and staying with us. Tonight Lisa and her came back from looking at yet another motherfucking house with no luck and Lisa came up with this brilliant plan that they would buy something cheaper and rent it to us until they came out here or something, I don't know, I was laughing too hard. "That ain't gonna work, man. If Sue gets pissed at me, I'll get evicted straightaway. I ain't real stupid, ya know."
Sue turns around and smiles. "I wouldn't evict ya, son. I'd just kill ya."

1 comment:

  1. HAhahahaha, Ya done good bro, If Mom in law said she would kill ya with a smile. You Win. Love ya Bro.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.