Pages


Friday, August 31, 2012

Wow. A good cop.

I went to the ATM this morning and naturally, being a Friday there was a crowd of people there waiting to get some cash money. I went to what appeared to be the back of the line for one of the ATMs, behind an older lady. When one of the ATMs became available she went towards it only to be crowded out by a fucking muslim dude, headrag and all - she protests that she was next and he tells her to fuck off. Seriously, a woman in her 60s getting told to fuck off?
"Hey man, if there's a dispute, why don't you just let the lady go first?" Simple, courteous solution, right?
"You fuck off, too. This is none of your business" he says.
Wanna bet? You just made it my business.
The whole time, there was a guy behind the muslim acting like he was going to get involved and I knew he was going to hammer the motherfucker from behind if he started any more shit. He just had that look on his face, you know?
"Go do your business, ma'am. There won't be a problem." She walked past the muslim with me and she did her banking while I was directly behind her facing the idiot with a I fucking dare you look on my face. She thanked me, patted me on my arm and left. The asshole was at the other ATM and when he left, the guy that had my back stuck out his hand and said "Nicely handled, Friend. Mike ******, California Highway Patrol."

That just goes to show what I think about the CHP. I have never had a problem, a hassle or gotten a ration of shit from a CHP officer - a ticket or three, but they've always treated me with respect.
I know you'll never see this, but thank you Mike.

20 comments:

  1. I've always said, you are a True Man, strong when you need to be, gentle when you need to be, loyal to those you love and who love you, and a terror to your enemies. You were raised right. And apparently, so was Mike.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just put a smile on my face Wirecutter, and Mike ****** is pretty awesome too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Naw, Mike just didn't want to have to do any work on his day off. Still, I appreciate him letting me handle it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Only when we use our powers for good, MissK. Otherwise, we end up banned. Goal for today: DO NOT get banned. I think WC scared off rpm2day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Being banned can be good too, Wiserangel. It all depends which cell you're in, and what else you can bring along for the ride ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are getting rarer than hen's teeth these days.

    Kang
    III

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maybe you will see him at your meeting in KA. Wouldnt that be fucking nuts?
    Israel
    III

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kenny you rock!
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've always found the Ohio highway patrol very courteous except one big black dude when I was about 25. He called me boy three times, I told him if he called me boy once more he better call back up or shoot me. I don't take to kindly to be called a boy, just like he wouldn't like it. He backed off just as another officer showed and gave me a warning. If I get treated with respect so will the officer if not, well................

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hiswiserangel , Miss K
    How do you two get yourselves in so much trouble? Wire seems nice enough......°_°

    ReplyDelete
  11. If it had been a raghead female and there was a question on whos first I would always defer to the lady. Some of these fuckers need thumped. FK

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nicely handled and once in awhile a good one does pop up.

    ReplyDelete
  13. God bless you buddy. Have you considered cloning? Could use more like you around.
    Fuck Obama.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nicely done, my brother.

    I was making a delivery yesterday, and in order to do so I must extend the liftgate on my trailer to unload pallets.

    So I walk back to the rear of my rig and this motherfucker pulls in behind me in a pickup truck so close that he gives me no room to extend the gate.

    I say to him, "I'm gonna need to open up my liftgate, man."

    He ignores me and walks past me without saying a word and goes into the building.

    As he does I say, "I guess it doesn't fucking matter, huh?"

    So I have pull my rig forward to have clearance to extend my gate and do my job.

    The customer's receiver sees all this and confirms to me that the dude is an asshole.

    Dude comes back outside and I give him the stink eye and say, "Asshole!"...just to make sure he knows.

    I was waiting for him to pop off so I could commit violence upon him because I was now in a foul mood, but he didn't 'cuz he was a cowardly, discourteous pussy and he knew I was gonna go Asiatic on him at any moment.

    I tell the receiver that a little courtesy goes along way. That I don't expect instant respect because respect is earned. But I do expect common fucking courtesy because I give it...and when I don't get it, I can get real pissy, real fucking quick.

    Anyhoo...that's my story for today.

    I hope you have found it of interest.

    (Yeah yeah...I know. Start your own blog)

    ReplyDelete
  15. JC, Cloning Wirecutter? hmmmm... could definitely come in handy LOL

    Angrymike, maybe it's the red hair, and yes WC is always a gentleman, unless you piss him off of course ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. There are good cops and retired cops that read your stuff all the time, we just don't advertise we are here.

    ReplyDelete
  17. You Already Know Me - Damn, y'all need to let us know there's good cops out there. I keep running into the assholes even when I keep my assholery in check.....

    ReplyDelete
  18. Aw shit man, the cops are watching this place?

    I bet the .gov visits too huh?

    Dammit, I find a good place now I am on some list or something, better recheck the door locks, range cards, trim the bushes back out of the fields of fire, check the trip wires.......

    ReplyDelete
  19. Angrymike, part talent, part inspiration. I don't have to go looking for trouble, it has me logged in it's GPS. And may I please, pretty please, have one of the Kenny clones?

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.