Pages


Friday, August 31, 2012

Yeah, he's still got it.

I had some errands to run this morning and it was still cool outside so I left the front door open for the breeze. I thought about telling Lisa to latch it because the mailman hadn't been by, but I looked down the road and didn't see him/her, so I said fuck it and took off.
Lisa was in the bathroom when all of a sudden she heard CharlieGodammit nut up and all kinds of hindu cussing so she came running out of the bathroom to see CGD right at the doorway snapping and snarling and getting ready to attack. She hollered at him to stay and hauled ass to the door to grab him but stopped short, busting up laughing because of all the mail scattered all over the yard.
I guess I'm going to have to go get a PO box.....

4 comments:

  1. Good Boy Charlie!! Mine almost ate the mailman today too... ask Wiserangel, we where on the phone when he came over this morning, she heard him ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You crack me up brother...in my neighborhood the "postal person" carries a can of bear mace just incase my Jack Russel turns into CGD!
    God Bless you and your family my brother from another mother.
    Condolences on your loss.
    God Bless the III.
    Trying to decide if I have what it takes to start a group here in Northern Illinois.
    Sincerely,
    The Apprentice

    ReplyDelete
  3. ~sigh~ My Charlie is a complete pussy. She'll not only show you where the silver is kept, she'll help you carry it out. But I love her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was hoping for a picture of your yard with mail everywhere ...........lmao

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.