Pages


Friday, August 31, 2012

"Your best buy in cavier today is....."

(CNSNews.com) - As part of her anti-obesity Let's Move campaign, First Lady Michelle Obama is now presenting a brief online course: “Supermarket Shopping 101.”
The course, which now appears on the letsmove.gov website, provides novice shoppers with tips such as “steer clear of the cookie, snack and soda aisle.”
More of this ridiculous bullshit here

*****

What the fuck is she doing "presenting" a course on shopping? When was the last time she ever went shopping for her own food? When was the last time she went to the store and had to buy generic because the better quality brand name item was 75 cents more expensive? When was the last time she thumped a watermelon to see if it was ripe? Don't answer that one..... When was the last time she had to wrap her kids' lunch in tinfoil because she couldn't afford to buy baggies until Friday? When was the last time she skipped a fucking meal so her kids had plenty to eat? When was the last time she ate Top Ramen with an egg and some slivered leftover ham in it and considered it a fucking treat? When was the last time she checked her bank balance before she went to the store so she wouldn't be embarrassed if her card was refused because there ain't enough money on it? When was the last time she put a picked clean bone in the freezer so next week's beans will have at least some flavor to them?
You want me to keep going?

11 comments:

  1. Fuck, I had Top Ramen all alone for lunch today. I'd have given my left nut for some leftover ham... Fuck Obama, both of 'em.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMEN, brother!
    This is so good I'm going to swipe it and cross-post it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some of the comments on that link are hilarious!

    ""she's got an ass so big she once was hit by a volkswagon and they never found it...her ass is so big she beeps when she backs up..""

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I'm 7 for 7. You left out the last time you raided your kids piggy banks, sofa cushions and any change rolling around the floorboards to buy a loaf of bread and 1/2 gallon of milk.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fuck that bitch. I ALWAYS make sure I get snacks. Fuck. Unlike her admirers with their EBT cards, I work for my shit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chewbacca has never done any of those things so she has no right telling others how to do them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm partial to top ramen with peas and sausage, but that's just me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are right on spot there. There was a time I thanked God I knew how to save seeds, garden, and lay up for the winter, along with how to kill and cook chickens. Without I'd have been pretty damn dead. Still do it, but now because I enjoy it, not because I have to.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I heard Michelle was in Miami a few months ago when that bath-salts soused nutter was looking around for a face to eat.

    He took one look at Michelle's puss and puked just before he opted for the homeless (now faceless) dude.

    The trouble was he couldn't tell her face from her ass.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Erinyes said it best. We work for our shit. Too bad that sometimes all that work doesn't pay enough. That bitch needs to go back to obamaland and shut her face.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fuckin-A, man !. And that Hollywood crowd that brush their teeth with the head of a Penis, payin 30,000 buck's a plate to break bread with these douchebag's.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.