Pages


Sunday, September 30, 2012

Some folks have no sense of humor

Lisa's phone out on the patio started ringing and she was in the bedroom resting her back. I checked it out and it was her son Art who lives back in Tennessee.
"What the fuck, man? How ya doin'?" I answered the phone and started towards the bedroom.
"I'm doin' good, man. Just getting up and around, got all fucked up last night" he replies.
I make it to the bedroom and mouth the word 'Art' to Lisa. She whispers back "It's his birthday today."
"Yeah man, a couple of my buddies picked me up and we had a big bonfire. It was a good time." He's going on about his birthday party as I'm standing there in front of Lisa.
"So how much is your bail?" I asked and watched Lisa levitate out of bed when she heard that.
I started laughing and handed the phone to her. "Get the fuck out of here, asshole. Bail...... you motherfucker....."

4 comments:

  1. You two get along like me and Karen ( double trouble ) if I didn't know better I'd say that was our conversation ........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha, good one. You know that your cornflakes might taste a little funny Monday morning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd think about fixing your own drinks for a while if I were you. Just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stepson in The fed pen in somewhere. Even though the wife knows that hitting me upside the head is futile, she'd do it again given that kind of strategy. Just sayin' again.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.