Pages


Thursday, October 25, 2012

Bill Fletcher

Well, I see that the III's favorite troll - that bitch Bill Fletcher of Yreka CA - is back. I checked my comments when I came in and saw this:

AnonymousAnonymous said...
u little gay fuck
liberty
October 25, 2012 6:37 AM

 
We had a PatCon up there that he hosted back in April and he seemed somewhat normal. Me, Woody and Joe had a good time, thought we had a solid contact....... and then the silly sonofabitch got fucking weird. He started leaving shitty little comments under various names, liberty being one of his favorites, on all the III blogs. Nothing constructive, just shit like the one above.
Then I did a post where I reminded him that I knew exactly where he lived and while I was up there visiting, I mapped out the layout of his house and established firing lanes and fields of fire as well as checked out cover and concealment. I even made it a point of being friendly with his dogs. Yeah, I know, I'll never get invited to your house...... Anyways, after that post, his abuse towards me stopped. He actually took the subtle hint that I was attempting to convey. Then a month or so ago he started fucking with Bill, Sam, and Craig. Now it's back to me.
So yeah, I think I figured out what his problem is - he's a fucking tweaker. That explains his mood swings, his illusions of grandeur and is irrationality. I mean, I did absolutely nothing to the man, as a matter of fact we parted with a handshake and a man hug and promises to meet again up near Joe's place.
 
Bill - you may have moved, I know your property was in foreclosure when I was up there, but if you have a vehicle registered in your name, if you pay a single fucking bill, you can be found. You may come home some evening and find your fucking dog's head nailed to your front door and a nasty surprise waiting for you inside if you keep pissing people off.

27 comments:

  1. It's amazing how much rugged individualists fight with each other and how much collectivists mindlessly join together. It'll be the death of us all, I'm afraid.

    Though, I've no idea what can be done about it.

    WIII

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was the man hug that did it. he wants your ass. ha ha. just ignore the asshat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe he is hitting on you.
    Don't mean to sound like a dip shit but what is PATCON?

    ReplyDelete
  4. PatCon - Patriot Convention. A way to meet new folks in your area.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did a post where I reminded him that I knew exactly where he lived and while I was up there visiting, I mapped out the layout of his house and established firing lanes and fields of fire as well as checked out cover and concealment. I even made it a point of being friendly with his dogs

    I remember that and the whole story is mind boggling to say the least.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ok, first of all nailing doggie heads is NOT something an in touch with his feminine side gay man would threaten another with....I really must object!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Lisa. I'll finish the dishes in a minute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you, Lisa. No wonder I don't get no damned respect.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, at least you didn't threaten to nail his dog's nuts to the door. And unless it's a chihuahua or toy poodle, I'm trying to figure out how big a nail you'd need. Unless you drive it through the ears or tongue...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah, I have no idea. I imagine it would be a two man job - one guy to hold the dog still and keep it from squirming and the other to do the actual spiking.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ken, please don't nail his dog's head to the door. After all, it is a dog, and dogs like anybody who is nice to them. And unfortunately, they will also like folks who are not nice to them. The dude I don't care about... but "man's best friend" deserves fairer treatment.

    Sorry, I just got back from taking my ten-year-old Lab to the vet (yet another skin infection), and at the moment I feel a special sympathy for dogs.

    Still think you have a great blog!!

    Regards,
    Tom Stockton

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't care for that dog too much, Tom.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey WC,

    Love your blog, man.

    but you're never coming to my house, bro.

    Never.

    Peace

    ReplyDelete
  14. None of my business, but I learned something a long time ago that I've found useful.

    Anyone remember Unmoderated Usenet Newsgroups? I don't know if its even still around its been so long since I've visited that corner of the net. Usenet was my first exposure to interacting with people via the internet way back in the stoneage. I frequented several interesting newsgroups in those days and trolls were as common as fleas on a junkyard dog.

    Their purpose is to get a rise out of people and the ultimate payoff is when they spend 15 seconds typing something that generates a larger response than they invested. Often just for the pleasure of watching their victim(s) dance around in reaction.

    Anon typed four words that would never have even been seen by anyone but you, since you approve comments before they appear. This troll has been successfully fed.

    Not feeding the trolls is easier said than done, I know. Just a thought.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Why nail the dog's head when you can nail his?

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have to agree with Tom on this one, I love dogs, now cats are a different story, they are evil. If you are ever in these parts wirecutter, I have about 20 feral cats around here, please feel free to bring any traps, spikes and varmint guns you have in your arsenal. The beer is always cold.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Msgt B- I've been able to locate your house all thru your website.
    Just sayin...fyi

    ReplyDelete
  18. Tweaker. Probably right. What a putz...

    ReplyDelete
  19. Paladin - you're right, except there's a little more to it than I'm letting on. And I'm not excited now, although I will admit that I did get a little irritated last night.
    By the way, I almost didn't post your first comments on my blog. Why? Because Paladin is also one of his screen names. Obviously you're not him, you can spell and use proper punctuation.
    Thanks for the critique.
    -KennyLane

    ReplyDelete
  20. Well we know where Kenny's heading as soon as the shit hits the fan...... Oh and Ken, your welcome at my house anytime, I never worry.......

    ReplyDelete
  21. "You may come home some evening and find your fucking dog's head nailed to your front door and a nasty surprise waiting for you inside if you keep pissing people off."

    you people are disturbed.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Anonymous - it took that posting for you to realize that?
    Deguello!

    ReplyDelete
  23. It takes some people a little longer to get it.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Agent provacateur ? , Fed snitch ?, or just plain asshole ?. Your doing a good job with your blog, thank`s . Fuck him !.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Just an asshole.
    He never got enough information about me to be a snitch and he's not smart enough to be a fed.
    Thanks for the attaboy.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.