Pages


Saturday, October 13, 2012

Emily's first deer

Kids hunting season started today. So after some practice yesterday evening I took my daughter hunting this morning. After she had a great nap in the stand, she woke up and asked if we were leaving. I told her no and she went to pointing. By the look on her face I could tell it must of been a buck. We had already let a couple of doe walk. She got her gun up and waited for a broadside shot. After a few minutes he turned at 130yds and she made a perfect shot. What a happy father I am and she is a incredible daughter.
Eric

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations!

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at that smile! Your feeling of pride must be huge.
    Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's got me beaten so far. Good going, Em.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job! My first daughter, of five, I named Emily after my mother.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You go girl! Dad, good on you sir.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is she trying to kill her dad? That rifle is pointed right at him.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome!!!! Very proud girl ya got there. Nice work for the both of ya

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.