Pages


Monday, November 26, 2012

Ah, domestic life.....

The weekend after Thanksgiving and it looks like the weekend before Christmas here in the Wirecutter CharlieGodammit household.
We got a fake tree up, we got garland, we got lights, we got about a thousand little ceramic houses with lights inside, we got us a fucking miniature village nestled on a pad of cotton.
We also got so much of our regular shit out in the Justice Shed til after Christmas that I don't have room for a single criminal or homeless dude even if I were able to trap another one.

This only started happening last year when Miss Lisa moved in. Before, when it was just me and CharlieGodammit my Christmas decorating consisted of chucking a couple of extra beer cans out in the front yard. Now I've got so much light in my living room that I can read without my lamp. It's a good thing too or else I'd fall and break a hip while trying to navigate around all this shit at night.
On the plus side, I did find my side angle grinder under the Christian Holiday Tree (I told you, I'm all PC now) out in the garage.

9 comments:

  1. You're a mean one, Mr. Grinch.

    You know what the female reindeer do Christmas Eve while the male reindeer are out with Santa Claus?

    They go into town to blow a few bucks.

    :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that sounds like an idea HWA! Thanks for the input!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn Lisa, he must be man-struating. You have my sympathy. (hugs)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Travelin Light and Well HeeledNovember 26, 2012 at 11:55 PM

    wirecutter
    it's the most wonderful time to drink beer

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a hoot!
    Wiser - you are a most delightful troublemaker!
    Going from blog to blog creating shit storms. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, timbo.

    Wirecutter just THOUGHT he got rid of me.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.