Saturday, November 24, 2012

Damn, Pops was right.

"You know what your problem is, Boy? You don't know when to keep your fucking mouth shut."

I can't tell you how many times I heard that growing up, sometimes followed by a severe beating about my head and shoulders.
The bad part about it was that I couldn't argue with it.

So I took a break. I didn't catch any Big Ass Trout or shoot any coyotes yet, but I got my shit together and managed to get through the heaviest days of the year at work.

Not only did I take a break but it gave me some time to think out some changes if and when I came back. Are you ready?
#1 - There's gonna be a hell of a lot less pictures. You wouldn't believe the huge amount of time I spent looking for them, not to mention trying to come up with snappy captions at 4 AM. Yes, that goes for Milfy Monday and Friday Niggas. Sorry. Deal with it.

#2 - More news with my opinion. No sense in posting it if I can't comment on it.

#3 - Less posts per day. One or two a day unless I'm feeling especially generous. This motherfucker ain't running my life anymore.

#4 - Comments. In the past, I've posted 99% of the comments regardless of the opinion. Not anymore. If you want to be an ass and talk shit, talk to yourself. If you want an example of how to get your dissenting opinion published, take a lesson from Glenn B. He's courteous and respectful.

#5 - And finally, I'm getting tired of being nice and worrying about offending anyone. If something pisses me off, like III Percenters voting for Romney, you're going to hear about it, I don't give a fuck about hurting somebody's feelings. You're here for my opinion and point of view, that's what you're going to get. If it pisses you off, there's a little red box with an x in it at the top right of your browser. Use it.