Saturday, December 22, 2012

Fun at the Walmart

Lisa had a couple things to pick up at the Walmart and it was jam packed so I dropped her at the door and was going to find a parking spot. When I found one and went in I spotted her, walked up and hollered "Lisa! Is that you? I haven't seen you in months, Girl. C'mere and give me a kiss!"
"I know" she says, giving me a hug and a big ol' sloppy kiss in the lips "How's the wife?"
"Good, good, gimme another kiss" I said while groping her ass.
The looks we got were absolutely fucking priceless.

8 comments:

missred said...

I have done these public shock stunts. Always great fun.

Tom Stockton said...

Oh, you crazy kids!

rpm2day said...

It's good to loosen up onecet in while aint it.

Walter Zoomie said...

Lol! I do the same thing with Lisa when I see her too!

What a coincidence...

(I await my ass-beating.)











;)

Lisa said...

Zoomie.....Shhhhh...our secret...LOL Merry Christmas!

Skip said...

I just yell "FIFTY DOLLARS?"
The fuckin' elbow is a deadly thing.

pdwalker said...

Lisa sounds like a keeper

DaddyBear said...

You know, I can't wait to get to Walmart with Irish Woman now. mwahahaha