Pages


Saturday, December 15, 2012

Oh, man......

Man, I went outside to go to work yesterday morning and groaned. Somebody had been fucking with my truck - threw milk or something all over it and to top it off, had fucked with my door lock so I couldn't even put my key in the door.
Goddammit...... then I realized what it was. Frost. This had happened a couple years ago too. I wish Al Gore and his assholes would get on with this global warming bullshit, I ain't used to this cold weather.
If it starts snowing I'm really gonna be pissed. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a snow hater - I just don't like it when it snows on me. If I want to see snow I want to go to it, not have it delivered.

2 comments:

  1. JFC, WC, I'm 62 miles from the Gulf of Mexico and have had 5 hurricanes in the past 7 years. I had to scrape hoars frost from my truck glass every day for the past week... now you are just bein an old and whiney beotch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, quit fucking those frigid chicks on the hood of your truck and you wouldn't have whore's frost on your windshield, D.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.