Pages


Tuesday, December 04, 2012

One of Chicago's Finest? A cop killed him.


FIRST ON FOX: A North Side family is furious over what they claim was an unjustified police shooting of their 7-month-old miniature bull terrier, Colonel Phillips, known to the neighborhood as "The Colonel."
Residents are also upset, not just because police shot a puppy they all knew, but also because the shooting occurred not far from a preschool, on a street where pedestrians including children could have been hurt.
The dog's father was a champion show dog and his owners hoped he would one day be a show dog himself.
"They look like Spuds Mckenzie. You've seen the Target ad? One of those, but they're miniatures," owner Al Phillips says of the breed.
But on Saturday afternoon, the Colonel became a target himself. He was shot by a Chicago Police officer in front of his owner's gated, North Side home. Police were writing a parking ticket for a van belonging to Al Phillips, so Phillips came out to move the vehicle.
"My little bull terrier followed me out," Phillips explains. "Then, all I hear is boom! Boom! Two shots. You shot the dog!"
One eyewitness, Charlene Dezego, told FOX 32 News that she heard the officer warned Phillips about the dog being loose, but the officer never sounded like he was in danger.
"All of sudden I heard him say, ‘get your dog,' and then the next statement was ‘get your dog,' and then he just pulled out his gun and shot twice," says Dezengo.
MORE

*****

One of these days a cop is going pull that shit and the last thing he's going to hear is himself saying "Oh my God......" as he's laying flat on his back with his fucking blood pumping into the sewer where it belongs.

8 comments:

  1. A 7 month old puppy? one of the polite terms for this individual is psychotic loser.

    ReplyDelete
  2. chill dude, chill... remind me to do the same.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This has me furious. I tell you copper or not any one does that to my Jack Russell and I'll fucking have their head swinging from my belt. Fuck now I am fucking angry. Fuck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. once again. i hate cops shooting dog stoties.

    ReplyDelete
  5. .....in the sewer. Damn straight.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hell, there must be a bored jihadist somewhere near by. Flip him a $20 and tell him the cop is a gay jew. Problem solved.
    It'll probably even end up on youtube!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Big, brave cop.... the academy training was pretty toug

    ReplyDelete
  8. If he shot my dog he'd be dead instantly. I can't for the life of me understand why no one has stood up to these rotten assholes yet. I keep hearing about cops shooting dogs every god. dam. day. but I never hear about anyone blowing the asshole away. WTF???

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.