Pages


Saturday, December 15, 2012

Poor CharlieGodammit

Damned dog is down to skin and bones. I just weighed him and he only weighs 112 pounds. Poor baby. I should probably feed him more, huh?
I don't weigh him very often because he hates to be picked up almost as much as I hate picking him up - he sees me haul out the scales and the first thing he does is lay down and go limp and it's a bitch picking up 100+ pounds of dead weight. And please don't tell me to take him to a feed store to weigh him, the last time I did it was ugly - just how the hell was I supposed to know they were keeping lambs inside the store?



 


11 comments:

  1. My feed store has chickens and ducks outside as a distraction from the lambs inside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WC, what do you call 50lbs of Science Diet dog food....

    50lbs of dogshit in your backyard...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's what they teach Commie OWS protesters to do, lay down and go limp. Passive resistance. Yup.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lay down and go limp...Reminds me of an ex gf.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wiserangel - I KNEW that fucking dog was a liberal!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kenny, I don't think you thought CGD was a liberal till Lisa moved in, see what happens ....lol...;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. rpm, I may lay down, but I will never go limp. Well, maybe after a few hours...

    wc, sorry dude, you got a pinko commie puppy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. BANNED AGAIN!!!!!
    For the limp remark, not about my libtard dog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well Angel, I expected no less from you. You'll never be banned in my mind...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just LOVE big dawgs!! Sweet, gentle and protective. SIGH!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.