Pages


Sunday, December 23, 2012

The old and the new

The other day I came wandering into the living room bitching and complaining. "Look at this cheap piece of shit comb. Motherfucker is broken so bad I can't even use it any more. Every time I sit down my ass breaks off more teeth." I held it up for her to see.
"How long have you had it?"
"I don't know, maybe a year. Probably made in China, godammit. Motherfuckers......"
She looked up from her book finally to check out my latest crisis. "Go buy another one."
I couldn't let it go. "Yeah, but still........"
"THEY'RE TWO FOR TWO DOLLARS AT WALMART. GO BUY ANOTHER ONE."
Jesus. Talk about touchy.



11 comments:

  1. Find that on a plane somewhere ?.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why buy the ones with brittle plastic to begin with? The ones with soft, flexible plastic are just as cheap and last forever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You groom? Who'd a thunk it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't used a comb since the 90s. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  5. High 'n tight, ya don't need a fuckin' comb.
    More room for an extra mag...just sayin.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Comb? We don't need no stinking comb! And I still have all my hair.
    I just keep it short enough to not have to worry about it. It looks funny sometimes right out of the motorcycle helmet, but who cares?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Try carrying it in your purse instead of your pocket, sissy.

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ya gotta grow it long enough to put in a ponytail, WC; then you don't need to comb it all day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't carried a comb since jr high, I comb it when I get out of the shower and don't touch it til the next morning, and its halfway down to my ass.

    ReplyDelete
  10. they got em @ bottle & cork liquors on tully & bowen for a buck.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.