Pages


Thursday, December 13, 2012

Why you should never talk to a cop






Homestead Survival

I saw (and probably posted) these a couple of years ago and it is well worth the time that it takes to watch, especially for you dumbasses out there that believe that Mr. Policeman is your friend.
Please watch them. If you don't have the time right now, bookmark this post and come back to it when you do. PAY ATTENTION!!!!!
Personally, I wouldn't give the time of day to a cop. Seeing as I don't want or need their fucking "protection", the only reason one would have to make contact with me would be to arrest me. Fuck 'em.

5 comments:

  1. one of them f***rs cost me a divorce and half of my life for the last 18 years, and the loss of a relationship with my daughter, which now is being rebuilt because the F&&&&ker has no control anymore.

    I'll reserve further comment.
    SK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boston T. Party (aka Kenneth Royce) has a great book called "You and the Police". Just got it, and I've only skimmed through it, but it seems pretty good.

    NEVER talk to a cop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this a couple of months ago. A must see!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to be one of those dumbasses, but y'all are edumacatin' me pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Out-fucking-standing find! I know from personal experience why you should never talk to any LEO, regardless of the circumstances, without an attorney present. Definitely linking this.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.