Pages


Saturday, January 19, 2013

A little righteous justice down in South Africa

Fuck, WiscoDave passed this along and almost caused me to piss down my pants leg.


Pietermaritzburg, South Africa – Talk about role-reversal. A regular joe pulled over a police officer for driving while intoxicated, throwing him into the back of his own van and driving it to the police station.
Russell George, from Prestbury, said that he was driving on Sunday when he saw a police van driving “recklessly” into oncoming traffic.
“He was driving towards oncoming traffic as he turned into Victoria Road,” George told News24. “At this point I was concerned about the safety of other road users.”
George confronted the drunken police officer, who then sped off and continued to drive recklessly.
“He suddenly jammed on his brakes and came to a complete stop,” George recalled “I got out of my car and went towards him and I asked him if he knew what he was doing. He started his car and carried on driving.”
George called emergency services, and was told that police would arrive shortly. After some time had passed, George decided to take matters into his own hands
Check out the rest HERE

*****

I read the story hoping to find that it was our buddy Karl the jackal hunter that done the deed.

1 comment:

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.