Thursday, January 10, 2013

A note and film clip from Jeffery

Hello Ken, Jeffery ***** here. I live in north Alabama. I really enjoy your blog. We share many of the same views and opinions, especially when it comes to gun control. WWII history is one of my hobbies. A friend of mine that knows I enjoy WWII stuff sent this to me a while back. It is clip from an independent film maker dramatizing a scene from the Katyn Forest massacre (see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katyn_massacre) . As I was walking this morning, I was thinking of Bracken’s latest article “To Protect and Serve” where he spells it out what has occurred in the 20th century regarding gun control ( 1.Registration  2. Confiscation  3. Extermination).  Here is the YouTube link. Check it out for yourself and see what you think.





Thanks, man. It's definitely an eye opener and a hell of a warning.