Pages


Wednesday, January 09, 2013

Changes

Yeah, I changed the template on my blog. The white text on black background was getting to be too much on my old eyes and I was having difficulty copying and pasting lead-ins from most news blogs and sites.

I enlarged the text a little bit for easier reading for you older fucks.

I removed the search box also - it didn't work for me about half the time and therefore was deemed useless.

I added opinion boxes at the bottom of the posts so you can say yea, nay, or Fuck the gov't without going through the trouble of leaving a comment, going through word verification or waiting for moderation. I can't see who's checked any box so it's completely anonymous, not that I really give a flying fuck.

I also did it to fuck with your minds.

11 comments:

  1. I just thought Blogger finally made you put it in a plain white wrapper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, it was either that or start using my bifocals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude, I have very little mind left to fuck with. Stop that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the color changes, much appreciated. I wish more bloggers would show common sense about this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You need to set a background image but I do like the black text better...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks you. The blog looks nice and the Fuck the Guvt button is very therapeutic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you from an old fart...it also loads quicker....rusty

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the heads up - I thought the muzzies here in Abu Dhabi were fucking with my internet.

    BTW - FUCK OBAMA

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can see! I can see!

    Much easier to read, at least for me, and we all know it's all about me.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.