Pages


Monday, January 07, 2013

Fuck the NRA (again)

Man, I can't believe this shit - the NRA mailings have started on me. After CharlieGodammit chased the mailman off this morning I went out and found an envelope from them containing a survey, a bunch of propaganda, a request for money and a fucking membership application. Oh yeah, let's not forget the useful postage-paid envelope.
I wrote them a nice note telling them to shove it up their ass along with a business card, all the material they sent me, a shitload of flattened out splitshot, and the rest of the junk mail I've received Saturday and today.
Fucking envelope weighs about 3 1/2 pounds, man.
I hope they take the hint because the next returned mail to them is going to contain a fucking dog turd.

6 comments:

  1. UK 2006 : "League against Cruel Sports" runs up £500,000 mail bill after freepost labels are used to send bricks & excrement to them....
    Royal Mail lets them off the hook though...

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4639796.stm

    ReplyDelete
  2. County Sheriffs can tell Feds to stick it.

    http://godfatherpolitics.com/8806/county-sheriffs-can-block-federal-gun-control/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant WC...I often wonder what to do with all the shit-mail I get in my box.

    What libturd establishment can I invite to send me a SASA for whatever reason?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry you could not use my site again to scare off those polite gentlemen this time. Perhaps you could send them my other one to make the point that talking time is almost over...

    http://not4self.blogspot.com/

    If this does not say the time for mealy mouth appeasement is over, I don't know what does.

    Not ONE step back. Compromise is OVER.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Once sent a junk mailer a rectangle of armour plate [was making shooting targets] - musta weighed 5 pounds easy. Made a nice satisfying clunk as it went into the mail collection box.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.