Pages


Monday, January 14, 2013

Hot damn, I'm gonna be rich!

I have a stock Ruger 5 round magazine that came with my Mini-14 lying around the house that I had absolutely no use for - I already had a couple magazines that I found a year or so ago up in the hills where I shoot, plus I bought a few 10 rounders while I was waiting on the rifle (10 day waiting period here) - so I figured what the hell, and I put it up on eBay yesterday to see what happens to it.
I started it at 5 bucks, figuring to get maybe 10 for it and now it's up to 23 bucks! For a 5 round magazine! FIVE! With 6 days left!
Whoops, my bad, motherfucker's up to $26 now - HERE'S THE LINK so you can see for yourself.
After I posted it, I went back and checked comparable auctions and saw where the motherfuckers were going for 40 plus dollars. For 5 round magazines?
Of course, NYC is imposing a ban on anything holding more than 7 rounds so I can see why the law abiding NRA folks are panic buying. They can see it coming everywhere.
Forty bucks for a five round magazine? Jesus, Woody was bitching this morning because Sierra Arms is selling 10 rounders for an AR for 27 bucks which is about what they were selling them for before the buying frenzy started.
By the way, if you go to the eBay link and start nosing around my profile and feedback, the Justin Bieber shit was bought for Lisa's 5 year old grand daughter for Christmas. At least that's what I'm telling everybody......

9 comments:

  1. It's not NYC imposing the 7 round limit for magazines it is NY State.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Should we run up the bidding? And yeah, the Bieber stuff is a little creepy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same same to us folks out here, Glenn.
    I know New York state has some beautiful wild country but when most us hear 'New York' we think of the city. And muslims.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Justin Bieber? Don't be ashamed of your love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't feel bad. I've got a "teen daughter" who likes Justin Bieber too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't you people know that Bieber stuff is cool now when he Krav Magaed his Israeli commando body guard?

    http://www.thejc.com/news/world-news/98167/bodyguard-sues-bieber-assault’

    Tino

    ReplyDelete
  7. New York state has some beautiful country. For the most part, the people there are friendly too. I used to stop out in the country when I drove truck up that way. NYC just looked dirty, I didn't stop.

    I sure would like to see the true Constitution loving people of NY state stand up and say "Fuck You" to the politicians. Seems like a good place for the next "shot heard 'round the world:.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The price of all gun accessories have skyrocketed. I could buy a 20 round box of Lake City ammo for something like $10 in November. Now: Just saw it going for $40.
    Mags over 10 rounds? IF you find one, you can almost name your price for it.
    And it's all for what? The government will do whatever it wants and like NY, if these Progressives in both parties have their way, you WILL submit or you WILL be dealt with.

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow. its up to $41 with two days left. a fuckin 5 rd mag. WTF

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.