Pages


Saturday, January 26, 2013

It's official: Life now sucks

WiscoDave sent this in - I had seen menus from the Nevada brothels before, but that was something like 20 years back and the prices were less than half that.
You can now take a girl to dinner and a first rate play for less hurt on your paycheck than to go to the cathouse. What kind of fucked up shit is that? And do have any fucking idea at all what the drinks cost there in the bar? Man, it's a sad situation when you gotta take out a loan to go get laid, ain't it?
I didn't mean to sound so indignant and shit. I mean, it ain't like I've ever been to such a vile place before......
I'm sorry, Lisa......
Fuck.

3 comments:

  1. You gotta be fuckin jokin man !. There are three times the women in the world as men. Tell me those prices are in Peso's or Zimbabwe dls.Madame Palm and the five sister's stay busy in that town. Oscar O.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's cheaper to buy a ticket to Asia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's cheaper to take a college girl to a kegger...

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.