Pages


Friday, January 18, 2013

Stop, you're scaring me.

Ever since this shit about the Citadel started my hate mail has gotten outrageous but today's took the cake. Check this shit out - some motherfucker named IIIAmerican has threatened to turn me in to the IRS for the money I've made off this blog. Two things struck me funny about this:
#1 - Seriously? What kind of Patriot supports or willingly has anything to do with the IRS?
#2 - I don't think the IRS is going to say anything about the $140- $150 I've made off of my ramblings and camel toe pictures in the past year. Really, if anybody out there thinks I'm making any money off this or doing it for the money, you're fucking stupid as hell. My average donation is 10 bucks and I get about 1-2 of those a month, if that.
I do appreciate those that have sent me some of their hard earned cash, but if I never made a single red cent off it from here on it, it wouldn't bother me a bit. It also wouldn't shut me up.
Turn me into the IRS...... shit, Mikey's disciples have hit a new low. Why don't you just threaten to burn my house down or kill me like the PETAphiles whenever I post the dead animal pictures I get from Bearded Youth and the rest of the proud hunters?

14 comments:

  1. Because physical violence or a face to face confrontation does not sit well with cowards. They prefer idle threats and would rather have big brother back up their talk. That way they can talk shit and not have to fear real life repercussions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can make 20 bucks a month????? Thats it I am starting a blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. damn ... you'll owe at least $2 to the IRS

    ReplyDelete
  4. IIIAmerican is a tard. WTF business is it of his if you or anyone else wants to pony up cash or suggest an alternative to the shit holes where he or some other people live.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It won't work for you, crankyjohn. You'd spend all your time looking for camel toe pictures to post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. And there's sumpin wrong with looking up camel toes?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Damn, Kenny - you're getting my hate mail?!

    I feel left out. My hate mail has dried up to nothing. But, that might have something to do with my standing offer to meet these fucks anytime, anywhere. ;)

    Kerodin
    III

    ReplyDelete
  8. I reply to them and piss them off, then I'll get 3-4 more, probably from the same guy, all with disposable emails. Predictable pattern, you know?
    Damned Patriots, always making trouble.....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Less than $500, you don't need to file for a DBA or pay taxes on irregular income. So screw those guys. Right in the ear.

    If you're going to hate a system, know how to beat it with its' own rules. I live in Massachusetts, so being employed AND not gay married, I'm forced to find creative ways to survive with wallet and sphincters intact.


    BTB, I posted a picture today that may just equal the best of the best of your Monday shots. Maybe I'm tooting my own horn too much, but it's Sofia Vergara eating a banana, and my world will never be the same. Check it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just got a few repetitive letters calling me dirty names. It was the most action I've had in years. I actually felt like one of the Cool Kids.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like what Bearded Youth said. Well stated. Any 110 lb. super-being can hide behind a keyboard. Fuck 'em.
    I bet you spend more than $150 on toilet paper per year putting up with those assholes. (I don't mean you Bearded Youth)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dammit Kenny you cheap, tax evading criminal! Don't you know that's what got Al Capone thrown in the slammer? If you don't fess up and do the right thing and pay every FRIKKIN PENNY YOU OWE, I'll have to demand the goody box I sent you full of stuff I STOLE from the ARMY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. And those would be 'GIFTS'. You can receive $10,000 of 'GIFTS' Without taxation. I think Tribe would classify as family

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.