Pages


Monday, February 11, 2013

Drones hunting SoCal fugitive

I ran across an article on Drudge today saying that the manhunt for the southern California cop killer is using all tools at their disposal including drones.
I was waiting til tomorrow to do a post on it, figuring he would've been caught or found dead by now but Mike sent me a link from HERE at Bob Owens that says it better than I can so I'm going to save myself the trouble of typing it all out myself.
I will ask this here, along with Bob Owens, though: Is he going to be the first American citizen killed on US soil by a drone? If he is, the shit ain't going to stop with him. He'll just be the first one.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like Obama's got him a lab rat. It's going to tick off a lot of the folks on the left though, they kind of like the dude.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They'll never get me. I always wear my cloak of invisibility.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found an article at a news sight on this same story. It blew my fuckin mind how many people in the comments section approved of their use because its in "the best interest of catching a cop-killer". First off, it's alleged cop-killer and secondly, this will only set the precedent for the future use of them. Amazing how many brain dead people are roaming our streets.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.