Pages


Friday, February 22, 2013

Looking for blog diversity. What can I say.


Here's some spam I got today and my reply. Let's see if the fucker's stupid enough to think I'm serious.

I'm in Turkey to see my cousin, She was recently diagnosed with MALIGNANT SARCOMA, a kind of cancer at the shoulder region. The cancer has become so extensive that it might affect other parts of the body if a surgery is not done as soon as possible. It could cost her not just her hand but her life, the news of her illness arrived to me as an emergency she is going through a lot of pain at the moment and the doctors have advised that it is necessary that she most undergo surgery soon to avoid any complications. I need a loan of $2700 to make the necessary arrangement. I traveled with little money due to the short time I had to prepare for this trip and never expected things to be the way it is right now. If you can help, please let me know to provide you with the details to get the money to me. As soon as i return i will transfer the funds back to you.

Thanks, Greg

*****

Sure Greg. You bet. No problem. I remember you from the air force.
Sorry to hear about your cousin. The same thing happened to me when I went to Senegal to visit my grandmother and her uterus imploded. I thought for sure we were going to lose her. I felt so helpless. 
-Knutz

5 comments:

  1. LMFAO you are Knutz Wirecutter ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always make sure to return a sincere reply when I am asked to help out those in need - whether it be nigeria, somalia, or any of the other terrific african locations!
    Sometimes I'll string them along for several emails over a few days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Evil Timbo ;-)

    I like to toy with the fake persistent telemarketers who call in... I make "them" hang up... I WIN!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LMAO!! IMPLODING UTERUS.... (FACE PALM along with my SHIT EATING GRIN)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I played along with one of these idjits long enough to actually recieve a check once. I was supposed to return the balance of the too large check. Still got it around here somewhere.......
    2Dogs. (Love your blog btw)

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.