Pages


Thursday, February 28, 2013

Patriot Swap Shop is now ready

I think we're finally ready to launch this motherfucker.
You can visit it at PatriotSwapshop.com right now, but today and tomorrow you'll be seeing an empty house as there's nothing posted for sale or trade right now. However...... if you want to help fix that, you can send in your ad to Patriotswapshop@yahoo.com and I'll get them up Saturday.
I'll let everybody have one free ad for the next week - I would love to do unlimited free ads for a week but I'm also trying to get a handle on how busy I'm going to be and I figure this is the best way to do it - one free ad per person starting Saturday.
Ads will run for 7 days from the day of posting and I'll get the first ones up Saturday.
The site is set up so that the categories are hidden if there's nothing in them - that'll save buyers time by not having to click on empty categories looking for something that ain't there. When I get shit posted the categories will appear in the right sidebar.
I'll also be adding a page for Patriot's Online Stores such as Bill's seed store, Dennis's knives and III Gear.

Take a few minutes, read the front page and instructions. There are also a few simple rules and I hope to hell I won't have to impose any more. Behave and play nice and I won't have to. I hate stupid fucking rules as much as you do.

So let's get this shit rolling, man.

5 comments:

  1. Looking forward to viewing and maybe adding to the list. If I try hard, I might even break a rule or two so I can be the first kicked off and banned from the page.
    Good Luck with this, I see it taking off. Cheers!

    PS If you ever need help with this, let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey WC, went to the store, two things.
    1. The header does not seem to load, this of course could be my old lap-top.

    2. Will there be a way to pur ISO (In Search Of) requests on the page, maybe put an automatic kill and delete after 5 days on all ISO requests?

    All I could think of, Again good luck, I can see this becoming the new best thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just sent this out to a few members of my group over hear in FL. Yep, good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brian - I'll see what I can do with the ISO thing, but be patient - I'm new at this website building thing, I'm learning as I go along. There is a 'Wanted' category though.
    Nobody that I've sent the link to for an opinion has mentioned the header not loading, so guess what? Time to clean out that nasty computer of yours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Up for trade, one 5 foot nothing latina female. Cute as a button but mean as hell and suffers from a mutant strain of PMS. Low mileage. Will trade for an AR-15. You won't need the rifle because you will be perfectly safe from outsiders with said female around. You may have to keep sedatives on hand so you can get some sleep.DO NOT MIX WITH ALCOHOL!
    Please submit photo of rifle.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.