Pages


Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Take a hint, motherfucker.

Worked with a friend (well, he was a friend) yesterday that's been going through a divorce now for a couple of years and can't figure out why his old lady had enough of him and cashed out while still trying to make his life as absolutely miserable as she can.
I no sooner got to the work area and he starts telling me to do this and do that and do it this way. I know my fucking job and the most efficient way to do it. I wasn't in the mood for that shit.
I took it for about 2.5 seconds before I told him "If you really need somebody to boss around, go find yourself another woman. Then let me know how that worked out for you. Again."
Fucking control freak. No wonder he can't hold on to an old lady.

2 comments:

  1. Just spat my drink all over my keyboard. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, wirecutter,

    My obsessive-compulsive control-freak sister is looking to breed with one of her kind.

    Maybe we could hook 'em up.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.