Pages


Friday, February 15, 2013

We can all thank Hiswiserangel

I started thinking at work again today - twice in one week, must be some kind of record - and I suddenly realized that I didn't come up with the idea of a Patriot's Trading Post by myself.
Hiswiserangel mentioned it to me in an email a few months ago. I don't remember what brought it up, but she was the one that put it in my head.
So thank you, Wiserangel. I should've known I wasn't smart enough to come up with something like that myself.

*****

UPDATE:
Now she tells me in the comments that it was WiscoDave's idea. Okay, whoever's idea it was, THANK YOU.

4 comments:

  1. WiscoDave brought it up to me. You think I have that level of smarts?! But you're welcome for my wee little part in it. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wisco's the guy with all the cool stuff. Can't wait to see what he posts. Your barbwire wreath, my leather holster, the guy has a treasure trove of goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agent W.C. H.Q. has not received your last sitrep. Please submit current sitrep via encryped camel toe asap. End message.
    C.J.

    ReplyDelete
  4. While we are on ANY subject that includes Patriots, please allow me to give a shout out to Mr. Bill with Jebadiah Fisher Garden Seeds. SHIT, what an absolute Ass load of seeds in his Patriot Package, not only that I ordered them thinking to self "I'll see them by Christmas"; MY BARE GIMLET BUTT, he is such a romantic he made sure I received my seeds on Valentines day, merely days after posting my order.

    In ALL sincerity, what a great company to work with, place your orders folks, you will NOT regret it, that I promise! Happy growing season this spring.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.