Pages


Monday, March 18, 2013

He had to have known, man.

I was working with Greg The Whiney Li'l Bitch a couple weeks ago and pulled out my knife to cut some shrink wrap. I unzipped that shit in just a flash and Greg says "Damn, that knife is sharp. Let me see it."
I handed it over and he admired it and asked where I got it. I told him I got it at Two Point Enterprises.
"Yeah? Can you get me one?"
My mind was already turning. "You bet. You want the blade laser engraved with your name or something for another 5 bucks?"
"Yeah, that would be cooler than shit! Put my last name on it." He hands me $25 bucks and it's a done deal.

Well, today I got the knife in the mail. I wonder if he's gonna like it.



10 comments:

  1. LMAO, I love your twisted sense of humor, probably because mine's rather twisted as well after 21 yrs ems.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROTFPMP! Oh dear God in Heaven, you're a dangerous man. Please, please please let us know (preferably with pics) what his reaction is when he sees it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet! This is now my favorite shit disturbance from Wirecutter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha Ha

    You're a dick.

    I love that about you, man.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No one can tell you that you don't have cujones! What a riot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You talked the guy into paying to get himself flamed! Classic 'Cutter.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Always be careful what you ask for. You might actually get it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's just mean as fukin hell!

    Right on Man!

    On the other hand, just how sharp is that knife you're givin' this Mr. Bitch guy?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mr. WC - You are one crazy fucker and I'm guessing that Ms. Lisa and CGD lead "interesting" lives compared to the general population.
    Can't stop laughing as I think about Greg admiring his purchase....

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.