Pages


Wednesday, March 06, 2013

Patriot Swap Shop

I just put up a baitcaster over at the Swap Shop. New condition, never used, good price.
HERE
Somebody needs to buy it. I need a new holster and Miss Lisa ain't cutting loose of no household money for new gear. I know, I know, but whattya gonna do.

There's a few other items over there too. We're getting off to a slow start but I'm going to sell my shit if nothing else.
We've had a few sales and a swap so far and there ain't been any complaints. Remember, it's not about Patriot gear, it's about Patriots.
Don't forget, a free ad for you through Saturday, March 9th.

1 comment:

  1. I'm still trying to find something to sell that you won't yell at me for posting.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.