Pages


Sunday, April 14, 2013

Are the feds in your town?

I did a post yesterday afternoon on the feds in Seattle from an email sent in by Montana Pike Hunter and it's already up to 1051 hits as entry pages due to other bloggers posting it and referring it back to me. Compare that to 185 and 164 entry page hits on the posts before and after it.
So that tells me that not only are the bloggers that linked back to me are pissed about it but all of their readers are too.
*** Up to 1245 hits as of 3:15 PST ***
*** Up to 2115 hits as of 8:25 PST ***

This gives me an idea - everybody and their mother carries phones nowadays. If you see a federal officer or vehicle in your town, please take a picture and send it to me. I'll post it along with the town that it was taken in. I won't mention your name.
Let's let it be known we ain't happy with them and their presence. And remember, if you're a business owner, you have the Right to refuse service to anyone for any reason.

5 comments:

  1. I'd like to provide pics but I'm in Northern Virginia. Heart of the beast.. I'm already surrounded by Big Sis construction of new facilities. Posting pics would take all my time..

    DHS and the various alphabet agency SUV's in this area aren't even marked.. They're filled with muscle heads wearing 511 gear..

    - Rumson

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sad thing is 100 years ago, the only contact most Americans had with the Feds was the post office.

    ReplyDelete
  3. While working behind the counter of a local parts store in central NC, I looked up one afternoon to find a 50 something balding man in a Homeland Security Federal Protective Service uniform looking back at me. "We need to talk." He said quietly. Turns out, all he needed was to talk to me about some specific parts. I open carry a Glock 17 everyday, and have for the last 4 years. He made no mention of it, and nothing was said about guns at all. He seemed to be an ok guy, and I found out he lives in my small town. I see his DHS FPS white SUV driving by the local gun store I frequent in the evenings.

    Yes--they are in my town. No problems so far, but I still wouldn't trust any of them as far as I could throw them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen 4 or 5 DHS FPS vehicles in the Greater Atlanta area over the last year or so. They're here, but apparently not in the concentrations seen elsewhere.

    We're kinda selective about who we're friendly with, maybe somebody told them something that hurt their feelings or something....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry, no picture. But I saw Lear Jet size (Gulfstream maybe?) white jet with the slanty blue stripe fly into Bellingham, Wa. today around 10:30-11:00 4-16-2013 Lots of hopter copter traffic also, but that's everyday.
    ignore amos

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.