Pages


Monday, April 29, 2013

Wirecutter - a lifetime or two ago.

Me and my tight brother Chuck, probably about 1982. I was barely out of the Army, he had gotten out of the Navy about the same time. I was working a day job and then working for his dad on the ranch weekends doing cowboy work to make ends meet.
Typical Friday night, a shitload of people over at his house on the other side of his folk's property getting fucked up. The next morning there'd be so many people passed out on the floor you couldn't move without stepping on somebody.
This picture must've been taken early in the evening seeing as we're both upright.


8 comments:

  1. 1982? I was a freshman in high school. I didn't have my driver's license yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey wirecutter, What kind of beer is that? Is it Schlitz or Budweiser?
    In 1982, a gallon of gas was 62 cents, a pack of Winston cigarettes was 62 cents, and six pack of Budweiser was $1.75...
    Am I correct?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brothers are great. I have three myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ranger - mine are all dead now.

    WBH - Bud.

    Brian - Huh?

    HWA - Fuck you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking a little close.Navy?Dud dont come out of the closet on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Naw, his old lady was sitting on the other side of him before she jumped up to snap the picture. I was feeling her up with my arm across his shoulders.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wirecutter, promises promises.
    0:-)

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.