Pages


Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Fucked around and found out

WESLEY CHAPEL — Two armed intruders were shot dead and a third was wounded when a homeowner fired on them early Friday, according to the Pasco County Sheriff’s Office.

The homeowner said he was inside his home playing video games when at about 12:43 a.m. he heard the glass of his laundry room door shatter, according to a sheriff’s report. He saw an arm reach inside to unlock the door. Then the homeowner said he saw a masked man walk in and aim a gun at him.

The homeowner said he grabbed his Glock 9mm pistol, which was just a few feet away, and fired several times at the intruder. He saw the intruder fall down, the report said.
MORE

*****

WHAT???!!! His Glock jammed? Impossible, everybody knows Glocks don't jam, just ask the fanboys.

7 comments:

  1. How cool is it that the surviving punk is charged with the murder of his friends!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Works the same way here in Ohio. I'd guess it's not that rare a charge.

      Delete
  2. Sounds like he set an interwebs trap for these thugs. Note the race of the shooter and his neighbor are not reported.

    Darwin award. BTW, his Kriss Vector was the backup for his Glock. I don't own a Glock, but I do have a Kriss Vector. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always good to have a backup gun handy. Jams can take a shitload of time to clear.

    Nemo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep. "Two is one and one is none"

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you had a quality sub-gun, especially in 10mm, why would you grab a pistol?

    And Kenny, let a non fanboy glock carrier tell you what MAY have happened. Aside from ammo issues, the only way any of mine have ever jammed is from limp wristing it on purpose. I haven’t done that in a while because I don’t really feel safe purposely firing it like that, but I’ve gotten one to do that mainly to show my wife and others what can happen. As counterintuitive as it may sound, they seem MORE susceptible to this with hot defensive loads, +P and +P+ type ammo. Just my 2 cents.

    -Gator

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I just like fucking with the fanboys.
      I'm with you on the shorty - I sleep with a 1911 on my nightstand and an AR pistol in 300 Blackout on the sewing machine table on my side of the bed. The shorty is my primary weapon, the 1911 is there for just in case.

      Delete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.