Pages


Saturday, December 13, 2008

From Hobo - Alabama


I am 60 years old and am supposed to be a Senior Engineer working for NASA. I am a USMC veteran, a die-hard biker, a California central valley refugee who is now living in Alabama (due only to the job) and have been through some rough times and have reformed (a bit). I believe in a higher authority in life and have a conservative political outlook. Three of my four children are US military (US NAVY; USAF; & US ANG-R). As for a name, call me Hobo, as I used to ride the SP rails up 99 between SoCal up to Sacramento when I was younger and have no roots anywhere. I have lived in Canada and in Mexico and rode to the Pacific, Atlantic, and Gulf of Mexico. I rode the length of US 66 during 1966 in a 66.
Ramon
AKA: Hobo
AKA: Route66rider
Hobo,
Just a quick Thank You for your service to our country, and please pass my thanks to your kids. You raised them up right, Friend.
And you rode the Okie Highway? Right on !!!!!
Sounds like you've had a full and rewarding life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.