Pages


Sunday, December 14, 2008

From Roger - Sao Paulo, Brazil

Wirecutter,
How are you doing?
Well, first of all my name is Roger and I'm from Sao Paulo, Brazil.
I have two blogs (www.zootropole.com.br and www.zootropole.com, which is an English version of the first).
A couple of weeks ago I discovered your blog, and now you are one of my favorites. In fact I'm addicted to it...
I really like to read about your thoughts and opinions - and of course I love all the white trash/gotta be California stuff.
If anytime you decided to get down here, drop me a line partner!
Roger


I'll do that, my Friend. I've never been to Brazil but have always wanted to. I understand they have some outstanding examples of White Trash.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.