Pages


Thursday, April 28, 2011

Blocking internet trolls

Hey, a while back when I was having problems with a commenting troll, one of my regular readers sent me a link to block them.
I need that link again if you'll be kind enough to re-send it.
My ex (who I've blocked from my email adress) has been using this blog to track me and has been using the comment forum to leave nasty messages for me and while I could give a flying fuck if she knows what I'm up to, I just don't care to hear from her anymore.
AT&T blocks her texts and redirects any calls, but my blog seems to be her last resort and while I have commenting moderation to keep her from posting, I want her out of my life so help me out if you please........

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.