Pages


Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Did she flee in tears before or after she did him?

Man Collapses In Shock After The Prostitute He Hired Turns Out To Be His Daughter

A married man who ordered a prostitute to a hotel room collapsed in shock after he answered the door to his own daughter.
Titus Ncube from Bulawayo’s Nkulumane 5 suburb in Zimbabwe, said he was so shocked at seeing his daughter that he fell to the ground.
The 20-year-old woman, who has not been named, was so upset she fled the hotel in tears.
Mr Ncube told the Zimbabwe News he was having marital problems and decided to take some comfort elsewhere so rented a hotel room – and hired the prostitute.
The father-of-three told Zimbabwe News: ‘I am sorry for what I did. I spoke to my wife and my daughter.
‘I apologised for my actions because I just wanted my family back.
The Daley Gator

4 comments:

  1. Dude probably collapsed knowing that he was busted. Can we just keep this little episode between the two of us?

    Fuck Obama.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Washington Post reports that before he regained his composure, the father said, "But really, whores - they all look the same, no?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Had she stayed, I have no doubt he would have done her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, man. This could almost end in "...you MIGHT be a redneck."

    "If the hooker you just ordered reminds you that tomorrow you have a parent/teacher conference..."

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.