Pages


Thursday, November 24, 2011

Halil, my Infidel ass.....

Forgive me for having my head up my ass but tonight I went to Pamela Geller's Atlas Shrugged and saw that Butterball Turkeys are halil slaughtered.
Sonofabitch, that's what I got ready to go in the smoker at midnight. No fucking way in hell am I going to be able to find a thawed 20 pound bird this time of the night and I promised Mom a smoked turkey.
Oh well, what to do but defile it.
Lisa slathered bacon grease all over that motherfucker, inside and out, both of us laughing our Okie asses off the entire time.

6 comments:

  1. Just don't forget to drop a pinch or two of Kosher salt on it somewhere along the way too, Kenny... hope you, Lisa and CGD have a great turkey day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Should have just put bacon on the halal slaughtered bird and smoked that way, pretty good like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Bacon Day to you and Lisa! Is CGD in charge of the bacurkey smoking?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dammmmed if that don't sound mighty tasty.
    SMOKED BACON 'n' TURKEY!!!!
    Shit dude, you may have just started a new Thanksgiving tradition. I might have to just try that. Happy Thanksgiving to you, Lisa, and CGD.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bacon makes everything better...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never would have thought that about Butterball turkeys. I wonder how the hell they keep all the beard hair off those things.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.