Pages


Wednesday, December 05, 2012

Holy shit!!!

From the emails:
Dude, Stumbled across your blog today. Thanks for helping me kill about an hour at the office today. Love this shit. Anyway, I'm an avid hunter and fisherman and gun lovin', dog ownin' American and I got a video you have to see (and maybe post on your blog I suppose). It's only a minute long. Great ending. You won't see it coming.

Watch the video HERE
I tried to post it but all that came up was a white screen so y'all will have to click the link.
Thanks to fshng4bass for the video.

10 comments:

  1. That was wild! I had to watch it twice to figure out what I saw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They say deer suicide spikes during the holiday season.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL crazy.

    Middle of the rut, bucks can be nuts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holt Shit is right.

    If that was me, I'd be having some fresh backstrap for dinner. No need to let it go to the coyotes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy crap! Rudolph crash landed!

    Does this mean Christmas is canceled?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now get down there, bleed it out & get some venison in the back of that truck.
    A mercy for the deer & meat for the family - win/win.

    ReplyDelete
  7. He did look a tad depressed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hopefully, they shot the poor, stupid bastard to end his suffering.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Since I have not shot one in a few years, I'd settle for venison that way.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That explains those crosses I see...

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.