Pages


Friday, December 21, 2012

I have done my job well

When I met Lisa, she wasn't a liberal by any means but wasn't very Right Wing either - she just didn't pay a whole hell of a lot of attention to politics but that's evidently changed. We have our nightly discussions about the Constitution and our Founding Fathers (as all newly married couples do, right?) and I've noticed that she's been asking less questions and providing her opinions more and more. Then last night I looked over at her at her computer and she was reading my blog, but then she started making remarks to me about things I didn't remember posting and then it hit me - she was reading Kerodin's blog, not mine!
Yeah, Baby!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. My wife has undergone a similar metamorphosis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoo-hoo! Go Miss Lisa! Now demand that he arm you and take you shooting. He'll NEVER sass you if he knows you can shoot. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awareness is what makes most of us who seek out anti-white noise info here and other channels "different". It is a very good thing that Lisa is engaged with infoseek on her own. My Lisa, on the other hand, is in harmony with me as I aprise her of my daily immersion in annals of the blogishere but does not seek out this type of info on her own, yet. With I being the elder of the two of us by 8 years, I worry that if I perish before her, will she have the where-for-all to survive in the Shtf scenario. Hell,somedays I wonder if I will...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job, Ken!

    I accomplished a similar transformation with my lady.

    It's not that they didn't care about such things before we meet them, just that they were too busy doing other stuff, and never got involved.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.