Pages


Saturday, January 05, 2013

muslim animal fuckers

Recently I've been accused of racism due to my making fun of muslims fucking animals. Okay, first of all I didn't realize that islam is a race - I thought it was just a fucked up political ideology. Second, their own "holy" leaders condone it.
Don't believe me? Check this shit out:




And then there's this:

And of course, let's not forget that the Mohammed, the greatest goat fucker of all was a child molester - a man that took (literally took her) a Jewish child of 6 as his bride - although he abstained from violating her until she was 9 years old. That was mighty big of him, don't you think?

So, Anonymous commenter, does this answer your question as to why I post shit making fun of your so called religion?
Fuck you. Or a sheep. Or a little child. Or Obama.

*****

Hmmm, this post has been up for several hours now and not a fucking peep out of my troll. Imagine that.

6 comments:

  1. I like the part about selling the meat to the neighboring village - what a bunch of assholes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Somebody had a post up yesterday spoofing the Muzzie`s . Said Ali Babba had the Koran on C D , could`nt figure out why he got so pissed when he asked him to " Burn me a copy "

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, no matter what you say or do anymore...if you ain't Lib, you're wascist! Frankly, I'm tired of a lifetime being labelled a wascist because I'm white. OK, that's the way you want it? Fuck all you non white liberal assholes, that includes you Niggers, Sand Niggers, Beaners, Towell Heads, Chinks, Slopes, Waps, Spics...FUCK YOU ALL...I'm wascist, I'm white and proud of it....you made me that way! Don't like it???? MLMF (for all you ignorant minorities...that's Molon Labe MFs)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I was a youngster I got to spend a few months of quality time in Somalia. One of our butter bars was made the liason officer with the Moroccan troops so that we could coordinate checkpoints and such. Any way, after a month or so the LT had to go pay off a local (car battery, plastic jugs and some American cash) who had caught Moroccan troops fucking his donkey. He was very distraught and insisted that he no longer wanted the "unclean" ass. We gave it to the Moroccans. Poor dumb donkey.

    ReplyDelete
  5. When they told Mohammed that the best fucking was the kids, he didn't know they meant young goats.

    Semantics eh?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sultan Knish posted some good stuff on Islam and child rape:
    http://sultanknish.blogspot.com/2010/12/islam-was-born-out-of-child-abuse-and.html

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.