Pages


Monday, February 25, 2013

Commenting problem at Miss Lisa's blog has been fixed.

Okay, for everybody that couldn't comment on Miss Lisa's blog at Barbed Wire and Bracelets, it's been fixed.
My fault - when I was showing her how to set up the blog I overlooked the comment part and it was set by default so only those that were signed in to their Google accounts were able to see the comment icon. My apologies to you, Miss Lisa and the rest of the civilized world in general.
We squared it away this morning so that anybody can comment but if you're still having problems, let me know.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you didn't include me in the civilized world.
    Looking forward to starting a food fight over there!

    Terry
    Fla.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHO YOU CALLING CIVILIZED?

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.