Pages


Monday, April 22, 2013

Philly man detained - because he was wearing camo.

And I thought the terrorists that wore camo were the cops and feds......
Shit, I was all over Ceres and Modesto this morning and I had on a camo shirt. I didn't see any chaos or widespread panic because of it. Matter of fact, I had a nice conversation with the older lady in line in front of me and when we walked out, instead of screaming and ducking when I reached for her groceries to load them in her car she complimented me on my manners.

*****

PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – The Visitor’s Center on Independence Mall closed for a short period of time Sunday while police investigated a suspicious man.
Authorities say a man wearing a full camouflage suit inside the Visitor’s Center quickly drew the attention of police.
Philadelphia Police Lieutenant Joe McGarrey says they caught up with him inside a vehicle in the underground parking garage.
“The car was full of trash,” he said. “So as a precaution on the safe side, we cleared it with K-9, cleared it with the bomb squad.”
Nothing dangerous was found, but the man was taken into custody for questioning. No charges have been filed.
“Obviously, it’s the Visitor’s Center, Independence Mall,” McGarrey said. “We’re going to take every precaution necessary.”
The building has re-opened.
HERE

3 comments:

  1. I hope it wasn't one of the Duck Dynasty guys, then again, that uncle Si charactor looks pretty dangerous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have those all over the place here in Georgia. We call them "soldiers".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't have any soldiers around here, Kang. The fucking democrats led by Billary closed all the Army posts and most of the air bases here in California.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated due to spam, drunks and trolls.
Keep 'em civil, coherent, short, and on topic.